Pular para o Conteúdo
- Wait at least 24 hours after painting to apply the transfer.
- Make sure the piece is clean.
- Keep in mind if there is any cleaner residue it may stick to the transfer making it impossible to then stick to your project.
- If there is any possibility that dust and/or dust from sanding could have gotten on your project the dust will stick to transfer making it impossible to stick to your project.
- Remove the white backing before you start rubbing it on. It seems simple but many of us have gotten so excited and forgot!
- These transfers stick quickly and cannot be moved. So make sure they are in the right place before you remove the backing and place it down.
- Always seal your transfers after they are on your projects. It is fine to seal with our Easy Peasy Spray Wax , Best Dang Wax, or Gator Hide.
- Wax AFTER to seal, as transfers will not adhere to wax.
- There is no need to seal glass windows or mirrors. You can wash the glass with water and a damp micro-fiber cloth made for glass. Do not use chemicals to wash the glass.
- Don’t use oil-based poly to seal. When poly is recommended for sealing it is water based poly. Transfers do not like oil based products.
- Make sure your transfers are stored at all times in the tube with the lids on so they cannot get dusty.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/globo.preorder.template.liquid
- Escolher uma seleção resulta numa atualização de página completa.
- Pressione a barra de espaço e, em seguida, as teclas de seta para efetuar uma seleção.