"Farm Delights" furniture decal is a black and white image of a cow and rooster with a wreath and a handwritten ledger in the background.
These decals are easy to cut into pieces for easy application and customization of your pieces.
* Images courtesy of ReDesign with Prima website and Instagram.
29 in (wide) x 22 in (tall)
74 cm (wide) x 45 cm (tall)
This transfer comes in a protective tube, together with a wood stick to help rub the decal on to your piece.
Though each of our furniture decals comes with its own wood stick to help rub the decal onto your piece, you also have the option to purchase a decal tool which features a double-ended design, making applying decals quick and easy!
Using These Decals
- Wait at least 24 hours after painting to apply the transfer.
- Make sure the piece is clean.
- Keep in mind if there is any cleaner residue it may stick to the transfer making it impossible to then stick to your project.
- If there is any possibility that dust and/or dust from sanding could of gotten on your project the dust will stick to transfer making it impossible to stick to your project.
- Remove the white backing before you start rubbing it on. It seems simple but many of us have gotten so excited and forgot!
- These transfers stick quickly and cannot be moved. So make sure they are in the right place before you remove the backing and place it down.
- Always seal your transfers after they are on your projects. It is fine to seal with wax. We have two options available:
- Dixie Belle’s Easy Peasy Spray Wax: https://maikadaughters.com/products/dixie-belle-spray-wax-easy-peasy
- Dixie Belle’s Best Dang Wax: https://maikadaughters.com/products/dixie-belle-best-dang-wax-various-finishes-available
- Wax AFTER to seal, as transfers will not adhere to wax.
- There is no need to seal glass windows or mirrors. You can wash the glass with water and a damp micro-fiber cloth made for glass. Do not use chemicals to wash the glass.
- Don’t use oil based poly to seal. When poly is recommended for sealing it is water based poly. Transfers do not like oil based products.
- Make sure your transfers are stored at all times in the tube with the lids on so they can not get dusty.
You won't be disappointed with our quality of this product and our commitment of bringing you the best always.