Dixie Belle's Slick Stick adherent was designed to be a problem solver.
We do NOT want you to think you have to use this product to make Dixie Belle's fabulous Chalk Mineral Paint stick to surfaces. Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint will adhere to most any surface.
However, there are some pieces that need that extra little help. For slick, shiny surfaces such as glass, counter-tops, Formica, tile anything slick and shiny! This is a lifesaver y'all!! Using this product first will allow Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint to adhere to the slickest surface!
- Clean your piece first with White Lightning following directions (don't forget your gloves while using White Lightning!)
- Rinse with clean water and let piece dry.
- Paint 1 coat Slick Stick, let dry, usually 2 to 3 hours depending on humidity.
- Apply a 2nd coat of Slick Stick.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Paint with #BestPaintOnPlanetEarth (aka- Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint)!
You won't be disappointed with the quality of the product and the commitment to bringing you the best chalk mineral paint. Dixie Belle's Chalk Mineral Paints do not require wax or any type of sealant. They have an beautiful finish just the way it dries. If you take our finishing pads and give a quick buff....the finish will be as smooth as butter. No chalky feel like other chalk paints can leave.
Dixie Belle has a large assortment of waxes, top coats and glazes, allowing you to experiment with different finishes and looks. We always recommend you unleash your inner creativeness and experiment with our products. They are "easy peasy" and fun to use!
We are a proud supplier of Dixie Belle Paint and stock all of their colors.